AIM
SMPTank

Miss Dynamite XXIII gdh Miss Dynamite XXIII gdh

Nice job

You always make a good laugh..lol
I like the newer style getting better and better

5/5
10/10
got everythign for the easter egg no idea what do do lol bah..

|~Love Us Forever~| |~Love Us Forever~|

hmm

I really don't see..............

How anyone could not get this...?
I mean if they don't get it after the end saying it to there faces then I don't think there is much hope for them... Other then that
it was hmmm well different, alittle repetative and the i guess its just not my style of flash.

SpikeVallentine responds:

hahah

"I mean if they don't get it after the end saying it to there faces then I don't think there is much hope for them."

that made me smile with my mouth open.

but it all depends on their mood. if they're happy they're more likely to be open minded. if they're pissed, grouchy, or anything negative they're more likely to be narrow minded.

Reiko - Captive Audience Reiko - Captive Audience

ehh

Hmm Its better that anything I can do so far... Just don't think its worthy of front page...

TaintedInk responds:

Fair enough.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Great best one

Hey it was cool fix it x.x and how do u get a wish from the cat girl?

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

cool but

how do you get to level2? it always says level 1

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

Dude

This is the best game you have made yet! keep them coming bet you'l get front page everytime!

This Week Sucks This Week Sucks

errm

You need to work on your tones. the guitar was out of tune I know when I started I was like that too but you gotta hear the music! once you get your tones right and start hearing the right sound it may sound alot better.

goodluck with all that just keep working on it. get an electronic guitar tuner. they work wonders when you can't ear it up.

Dont Leave Now Dont Leave Now

Yea...

Yea The singing is absolutly horrible, whoever is singing is tone deaf! I don't see why this is on the top 5 audio... newgrounds really chooses some crap for top 5.. the guitar is okay.. but get a new singer.

Tyrano Lair Tyrano Lair

Square gonna be mad

Square Enix gonna sue sombody :)

Realmguys responds:

REMIX... dumbass. 95% of the entries in the video game portal are such. Thanks for the vote down on all my stuff too, jerk.